We hired Mr. Belcher owner of TAR-RIFIC expand our driveway and re-tar it. He gave us a price of $1800.00 (plus tx) for 700 square feet. Mr. Belcher only poured under 300 square feet of tar and made a total mess of the job. HE ALSO PAVED OVER OUR SPRINKLERS!Mr. Belcher said he would come back and fix the job but DEMANDED another $650 for gas, materials and labor! We have called another Asphalt Company to re-do the entire driveway for another $1800.00.I have contacted Mr. Belcher and asked him to refund our money I then told him that I would take him to court and he asked me not to. He is un-licensed and I want it on record that he is not trust worthy before he does this to someone else. Mr. Belcher has sent us a letter STATING that he would reimburse us the $960.00 by November 30, 2009 ... to date he has still not sent the money and REFUSES to return our calls. He HIDES behind a post office box (for his business address)and has been sent a summons from the court by me and it was returned!I received a letter from the BBB stating that He refuses mail from the Better Business Bureau. He is located in Dingmans Ferry Pennslyvania.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "“The Sterling Group DKI: Poor Workmanship Triggers Mental Anguish for Senior Citizen in Poor Health… On October 22 of 2007, Steven Hartmann owner of The Sterling Group DKI submitted an estimate..."
- "Carpet install on (2) sets of 5 steps, pieced together, cut wrong, installed using 2 different methods, missing padding. Luxury vinyl tile install, installer cut new flooring on top of..."
- "I worked for Leaffilter North of Michigan. As a ritual every morning the Operations Manager (Rick Mosby) and the installation Manager would sit down and try to figure out..."
- "We purchased a Tissot men's watch for my father for his birthday. He was very excited about this and looking forward to getting the watch but when it came the..."
- "I purchased a new Ford F150 in Dec 2015, in February 2016 I made an appointment with the Ford dealer because I was smelling an odor from the engine compartment...."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."