East Brunswick, New Jersey

We hired Mr. Belcher owner of TAR-RIFIC expand our driveway and re-tar it. He gave us a price of $1800.00 (plus tx) for 700 square feet. Mr. Belcher only poured under 300 square feet of tar and made a total mess of the job. HE ALSO PAVED OVER OUR SPRINKLERS!Mr. Belcher said he would come back and fix the job but DEMANDED another $650 for gas, materials and labor! We have called another Asphalt Company to re-do the entire driveway for another $1800.00.I have contacted Mr. Belcher and asked him to refund our money I then told him that I would take him to court and he asked me not to. He is un-licensed and I want it on record that he is not trust worthy before he does this to someone else. Mr. Belcher has sent us a letter STATING that he would reimburse us the $960.00 by November 30, 2009 ... to date he has still not sent the money and REFUSES to return our calls. He HIDES behind a post office box (for his business address)and has been sent a summons from the court by me and it was returned!I received a letter from the BBB stating that He refuses mail from the Better Business Bureau. He is located in Dingmans Ferry Pennslyvania.

Had an Experience with Tariffic Sealcoating?

Comments

He's a gypsy contractor

Mary Masterson

My husband and I have been using Tarrific for about 6 years now and are very satisfied with his work. I would recommend him to anyone .

Gerald Belcher (President Tarr

* FULL REFUND GIVEN * 9/14/10 Tarrific Sealcoating has been in business for 14 years and has literally thousands of very happy customers.It is unfortunate that this situation came to this.

Even now after Mrs. Preziosi has been given a FULL refund and been compensated over $ 600.00 in additional damages that we were not responsible for, these negative posts have not been removed.

Mrs Preziosi agreed to remove all negative posts about our company if she got a full refund.To date none have been taken down.

James Robinson (Robinson Mgt)

I own a smal property management firm in morristown and find it very difficult to find and hire quality companies to maintain our two dozen properties.For the last 4 years we have been working with Tarrific Sealcoating and Mr.

Belcher.

We could not be more pleased with his work and prices.He has completed 7 jobs ranging from paving to patch to sealcoating in the last 4 years and would reccommend him to anyone.